Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday, June 10

A good day today, Burt seemed to feel quite a bit better. He's still not sleeping at night so we went to the family doctor to see what he said. He gave us a prescription for sleeping aid, so we will try it tonite, see if we can't get a good night's sleep. I need it just as much as he does!

Anna went home today after spending three days with us. I most certainly will miss her, she helped so much with her Dad. Mom and Dad come home tomorrow, I hope they had a good time visiting my brother and his family.

3 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better! I hope you both get some rest - hang in there Sherrie!!

LuAnn Windle said...

I hope each new enty will have Burt feeling a little bit better every day. Please do not lose that smile. My prayers are with you all. Tell your Mom and Dad I think of them often.

RobinV said...

Hope you both can get a good night sleep.