Thursday, December 9, 2010









Burt passed away in his sleep, Wednesday, December 8, 2010 with his family by his side. He courageously fought against pancreatic cancer for 19 months. He will be missed by his loving family and his many friends and colleagues who knew him as Bubba and Frenchie.
----------------------------------------------------
Visitation will be from 4 - 6 p.m. on Monday, December 13th at
Hicks Home for Funerals
103 W. Stockton Street
Elkton, MD 21921
with a service at 6 p.m. Interment will be private. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the First Presbyterian Church of Chesapeake City, PO Box 299, Chesapeake City, MD 21915.

10 comments:

Em said...

Oh Sherrie, I am so sorry for your loss (((((BIG HUGS))))) and prayers for you and your family

nfaband said...

You'll be in my prayers Sherrie ... I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Ah Sherrie, I am truly sorry for your loss! Burt will be deeply missed but take comfort in the fact he is no longer in pain. Super big hugs to you!!! You and your family with be in my thoughts and prayers!

Adrienne Pierce said...

My heart is heavy for you. You and your family are in my prayers.

Terri Moore said...

Sherrie, there are no words except to say my heart breaks for your loss. I'm thinking of you (and the kids) even more during this time. hugz

Anonymous said...

I am really going to miss Burt. The one thing that really stands out is his love for his family. I believe his life was full and I know you all love him back just as much. I'm sorry that now he was taken to be am angel. We love you all very much.! Love, tom and charlotte

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sherrie, Anna, BJ, Danni, and family....
No words can express the sadness we feel for Burt's passing. He will be missed everyday, but he will always be in our hearts.
Love,
Patty, Corky, Sam, Carrington, Jay, Maureen

Stacey said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I know he is in a better place. I am here for you if you just need an outlet to vent on. Take care and you are in my prayers.

RobinV said...

I am so sorry Sherrie. My Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family.

Peggy said...

I am so sorry for your loss Sherrie. Burt fought a hard and long battle. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your growing family as you morn your loss of a wonderful husband, father and soon to be grandfather.