Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scrap Attack Sketch Contest at PageMaps Blog!!

Seriously! Isn't this a great prize? Scrap Attack Scrapbooking is sponsoring a sketch contest at the PageMaps blog and is giving away some great Echo Park "Life is Good" papers!


Lauri always gives great prizes and I just love PageMaps sketches! So what better to do than try to do the sketch? I used Adorn-It papers for this layout and I just love how colorful it is!


This is Dani at 5 months, trying to sit up all by herself. These papers I used for this layout are from one of SAS's monthly kits!

4 comments:

Patchi said...

So adorable! I need to look for these papers now...

mommyof5kidz said...

SUUUUPER CUTE Sherrie!!! Love how you turned it a bit, and those photos....ADORABLE!

Ziggyeor said...

Adorable! I love the flower and the lacy trim.

ShoppingTamii said...

love that you tilted it, and the color scheme is perfect!