Sunday, August 2, 2009

What a wedding!

I can't believe it's all over.....what a wonderful day! After a week of rain with thunderstorms Friday night just before the rehearsal, the sun decided to shine for us on Saturday. It was warm, not too hot. Anna was a beautiful bride and Jeff was so handsome in his tuxedo. I am sorry I do not have too many pictures, being the mother of the bride I was too busy and the time just flew by. Friends have taken many photos and as soon as I can get my hands on them I will be posting them here!
The reception was held at the Kitty Knight House and after that the party really started at our house. We went on until the sun went down and then some.
They are now on their honeymoon and I hope they are relaxing because they certainly deserve it!

2 comments:

RobinV said...

I am so glad it turned out to be a rain free day. What a beautiful couple. Congrats Sherrie.

Lynette in Delaware said...

Congratulations to the newlyweds!
And to you Sherrie for getting through the hectic but beautiful day!
Anna was a beautiful bride!
You must have been so proud!