Saturday, August 22, 2009

I am scrapping again! Sure feels good!

After months of not scrapping I finally started again! They are having a crop over at ScrapAttack Scrapbooking website and I did a couple of their challenges! What do ya think?
Here's one I scraplifted from Peggy (Favorite Grandma)


Here's one of my Dad, he was honored earlier this year for having 50 years of service to our local Fire Company in Chesapeake City.

And here's one of my cousin's daughter Kayla and her bridal shower held this past May. Hopefully I can keep this scrapping fever going and get some more layouts done this weekend. It's supposed to rain so what a better thing to do than stay upstairs and scrap?

1 comment:

Terri Moore said...

I hear ya, Sherrie - I know you've been busy and couldn't scrap - I'm in a funk and can't scrap ... help me girlfriend!! Love your layouts - keep on scrappin!!!