Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April Showers....

April Showers give me time to scrap!  The first two layouts were chosen for Star of the Day at ScrapAttackScrapbooking.com!  I love trying new techniques on my layouts and the pleated circle is one of them!  That's a picture of Corey and Dani at the Flyers game last month.
 I got to use Pink Paislee's new Daily Junque papers for the "CamWowApp" layout.  Photos were taken on Hillary's Mac using this new application that distorts your image and lets you capture it in a photo.  Needless to say, they are funny, scrapworthy pictures!
 Here's a picture of some of my co-workers at UD.  They were all pumped up for Homecoming last fall and were wearing their best game faces!
 One of my co-workers made me a set of calendars for Christmas with her stamps and really did a great job making them!  I liked them so much I'm going to try and incorporate them into my layouts.
Here's hoping the rain stops sometime so I can get out and weed my flowerbeds.  They are in serious need of some pruning!

1 comment:

RobinV said...

Love them all Sherrie. Good to see you getting so many layouts done.

Hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter.