Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday

Today Burt is home, we meet with hospice to discuss his care. They were not able to drain his abdomen Saturday, he kept waking up even though he was sedated. Since he was sedated we were not able to bring him home until he came out of it. At midnight he was still sleeping so we left thinking he would sleep through the night..... At 3 am the hospital called, he was awake and he wanted to come home. BJ and Dani went up to get him and bring him home.

I have to thank everyone for the sweet comments and the caring prayers you are sending our way. It just warms my heart to know that we have such good friends and family thinking of our little family. I will do my best to keep you all updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do keep us informed.. I know it's hard but this is a great way to know what is happening.. We all love your little family.. I couldn't tell you how happy we are that we are related and know we would be there for you when you need us.. Lots of love cuz!

Tom and charlotte

Peggy said...

glad Burt was able to go home for Thanksgiving. Have a special day together!