Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's raining buckets outside today....


I know, we need the rain....but it's knocking all the pretty leaves off the trees and leaving them bare!! I so enjoy the fall colors and they've stuck around for quite a while this fall!


What better to do than scrap while stuck inside? Here's my latest layout, done for the Rusty Pickle blog challenge on ScrapAttack Scrapbooking......I used a picture of my brother and his youngest daughter, taken a few years ago when they were here enjoying the pool.



3 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Ah rain...my middle name! :) It's been raining tons here too - sad to see the fall colors washing away. Love what you made for this contest - good luck Sherrie!

GO COWBOYS!!

Terri Moore said...

Love the summer theme and all the warm colors. Look at all the pics you have posted now girl!!! You're bloggin!!!

Terri Moore said...

And I'm giving you the KreativBlogger Award. You'll have to visit my blog to pick up your prize to post on your blog. :-)